Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Gods Bless Willard Library

Went to the library tonight to use the computers to clean up a memory card for Alanda's phone.... only to watch my card reader die a quick and painful (for me) death.

LUCKILY, the wonderful staff did have a card reader that I could use, and a multi-card reader at that, so I was able to read and clean and use my precious little microcards. As a bonus, I was able to find an online converter for some files on my phone and was able to read that memory card as well. Otherwise I might never hear these sound bites again because they saved on my old (very very old) phone as QCP files. Whatever the heck that means! Also had some voicemails saved as AMR files; now they are all converted to mp3 files. So as soon as I dig out my headphones I'll find out whether the conversion was successful. And to CMOA, I backed those files up on Google Drive.

Which I could never have done without Willard Library and their computer and internet access. So Blessings Upon The Public Library!

And many blessings upon my techie friends that got me over my terror of computers and technology in the first place. :-) HUGE bouquets to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment